Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where Will I Go???

So today's assignment for Blog Day....

If I can go anywhere, where will I go?

Hmmm....

Numerous choices.....

Tons of interesting stuff in each country....

Where to start?

Well, I'd probably go to California first to visit my aunt, uncle, and my new cousin at Azusa. After that I would go to San Francisco and see the Golden gate and probably go and see Alcatraz. Then, while still in California, I will go to Hollywood to... I dunno, audition, maybe (in my dreams)??? Then I would take a stroll down Universal CityWalk. Probably grab a bite at Subways and other restaurants and see interesting stuff. After that I'll go to Universal Studios and ride all the rides there (too many rides to mention specifically). Then I'll go to Six Flags at Vallejo and Six Flags Valencia.
After that I would head to Florida and go to the Universal Studios there. After that, I'll finally go to the theme park I've been dying to go to: Islands of Adventure. I would spend probably one whole day there, riding rides, taking pics, walking around, and eating!
I would then head to Georgia just to visit Six Flags White Water park then immediately leave!
After that I would head to Anaheim to look around the home of the legendary Mighty Ducks. Then I'd go to Disneyland!
After Anaheim, I would go to D.C to see historical monuments such as the Lincoln memorial. Then I would gaze at the Declaration with my own two eyes. Plus, I'd probably go and tour the White House all the while reciting the "Bushy Pledge of Allegiance" and probably get kicked out.
After D.C, I would probably spend a day just lying down at my hotel.
Then after that I will leave America....

AND HEAD FOR EUROPE!

First stop is England. I'll go around historical sights, take pics at the Big Ben, and tour Buckingham palace. While here, I'll probably attend Hillsong London.
After England, I'll go to France and finally see the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. Next, I will spend two days just going to the Louvre or maybe even three days. After that, I'll go to the beautiful church of Notre Dame.
Next I'll head to Italy and go to Rome to see the Coliseum and that big famous fountain. After Rome I'll go to Venice and enjoy the beauty of the famous canal city.
After that, I'll go to Greece to admire its culture and its past. Dunno much about it, so I'll just go around!
And then I would leave Europe to go back to Asia...

AND HEAD FOR JAPAN!

I will probably spend a week there, sightseeing and visiting my dad's friends and mine too. I'll go and buy tons of high-tech stuff. Plus, I'll spend some time on one of the beaches there!

And after all those tiring travels, I would go home.... TO THE PHILIPPINES!

I'll visit my family there and I will finally - FINALLY - be back here in Thailand.

If only I had the money to do all this stuff..... : (

2 comments:

lbcampbell said...

eric, eric, eric...

i'm so glad that you want to visit america; however, truth be told that california is a very...well....bad example of America. Between the celebrities, the horrible earthquakes, the corrupt politicians (well, that's ALL of America..but, still,) the freezing cold ocean, and the majority of the spanish-speaking people from mexico...I mean..that's NOT America.

So, in addition to Japan and Europe, you MUST visit EAST COAST USA. That's right. Florida, Virginia, New England, North Carolina. You'll be much happier with your stay. EAST SIDE, BABY!

happy travels.
oh, and, good luck with that audition! if you're famous, give me some money. hahaha.

snowskcone said...

Eric: This is Ms. Lauren's mother, Susan. I LOVED your blog about "Where Will I Go?" The wonderful thing is...that you never, in your wildest dreams, will be able to imagine what plans God has in store for you......Some day as your flying over the Pacific, or Atlantic (or both), or over the North Pole, you'll think back to the days of dreaming and writing about where you'd like to go......it's then you will smile to yourself and remember these dreaming days of your youth, and know our God is so amazing!
Dream Big!