Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Time

So much stuff is happening right now

I am reminded of what God had strongly impressed upon me in the couple of months leading into 2010. I remembered His promise that 2010 will be awesome and that He would do something big that would undeniably be His work since it would be so huge.

But of course, before God could fix something, something needs to be fixed.

Well, I believe that now is the time. It's time God moves. Yes, we'll have to wait for Him to move, but He is once again reminding us to stay faithful to Him. He's always faithful to his word. Moreover, He's always faithful to us. And He has once again assured me He will move... in His perfect time.

So as God told Joshua as he led the Israelites, "Be strong and courageous." Be strong and take courage, all of us. God will see us through this. With Him on our side, nothing can bring us down.

0 comments: