Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving SCG

Okay, first of, sorry for not updating my blog. I'm busy with church and school and during free times I get too caught up on Facebook. Don't laugh at me, you're the same too...

Anyways, tomorrow is the Filipino Group's last SCG and it will be a Thanksgiving party. After all, God has blessed us so much this year it's just fitting that on our final service, we give Him all the glory and honor and thanks. Moreover, we should give Him our best, thus the semi-formal attire. And yes, this concept was borrowed from the guys over at S'pore. We've borrowed a lot of stuff from S'pore cuz they do stuff so great. Faith believing, we'll be like them someday!

So tomorrow will be like any other Filipino party - music, games, fun, and of course, FOOD! My mom was cooking six leche flans for tomorrow when I left and I'm pretty sure the other CGs have something delicious in store for everybody too.

So as I look back at the year and I look at how much effort we've put in for tomorrow, I think it's just right - and maybe not even enough - that we put all this effort like staying up 'till early morning to attach a video (like i'm doing right now, though it's just 11) for God since He has been so faithful and gracious to us 24/7.

So tomorrow, we do not celebrate the Filipino Group, nor do we celebrate our achievements... but we celebrate God for making Himself so visible to us.

Tomorrow's gonna be a blast!

0 comments: