Sunday, December 13, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving SCG

I can't let this day pass without blogging about the Thanksgiving night. It was truly a joyous and awesome experience and though tiring, I can truly say it was all worth it.

I'm really glad that everybody coordinated so well and put so much effort in this event. It truly paid off in the end. I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the Thanksgivings we'll have in the next coming years. It was really fun gathering together with the whole Filipino family as well as our "adopted" Filipinos to celebrate what God has done for us in 2009. I also think this event was to declare that by faith, God has something more for us in 2010.

So it's getting kinda late and I have to go to bed, but all I can say is that it has been a truly awesome night. To God be the glory and praise.

2010, here we come!

0 comments: