Monday, November 19, 2007

Almost feels like home...

On Saturday, me and my mom went to the market to buy supplies for our home. I didn't know my mom rode the tuk-tuk (if you don't know what that is, go and search it on Google Images) since it was my first time accompanying her to this certain market (I've been with her to a different market). So while I was on the tuk-tuk, I stared down the street and just saw the houses flying by and suddenly, I thought I was in a tricycle (don't know what that is, Google Image search it, but add Philippines) and I was riding it to my home. I felt that I was in a street in the Philippines. Everything looked the same! The streets looked exactly the same as they did at home! However, the feeling went away once we left the streets and got back to the main road. Here the main roads are clean and quiet. In the Phils., it's noisy, polluted, and congested with traffic.
Anyways, I just felt that I should share.

0 comments: